Thursday, April 19, 2007
From Lilith
(Here's one of the personal messages I got in response to my Confession. Thanks, my dear friend Lilith for this and for the permission to post this. You sure have blessed my heart. Keep going and keep looking up to the One who loves you tenderly.)

Hiya Au,

Are we poor, are we sick, are we hurt, are we damaged, are we rejected, jeered, maligned, are we...? Thanks for this wonderful reminder that Someone has been there before us.

Jesus has always made a difference in my life. There have been times I strayed from the path, but it was His sometimes strong, sometimes stern, sometimes gentle and sometimes sweet voice that pulled me back in . The Shepherd knows His own and His own know His voice.

I am undergoing a painful chapter in my life, but I always look up, up, up and know my Savior is there. He keeps me focused when I just want to give up and give in---so much easier.

Have a lovely time with Him. Christianity is fun.

Lilith
 
posted by MercifulRain at 2:47 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 12:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hello Au,

    thank you for the sweet comment to left. just knowing that you care means alot.

    i'm going through a life-changing phase right now.

    i'm dusting myself up after a sudden fall.

    and all I could do is to look up to Him and seek for help.

    thanks for sharing what your friend has to say... she's right.

    Jesus is the way.

     
  • At 12:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    btw,

    do you just want me to change your url on my page? or do you want me to put up a new link for your wordpress?