Friday, February 02, 2007
bitter memories no more
I got back in Singapore from Cebu a week ago. My editor and I made a four-day trip to make use of my return ticket to Cebu - definitely an unexpected, unplanned trip. But like many other experiences, it's the unplanned trips and unexpected twists and turns in our lives that make things exciting, revealing and so much fun!

The trauma I had from my January 11 flight was overshadowed by my recent trip's good memories. I came back to life and work in Singapore with so much energy and focus.

In our Cebu trip, I felt so pampered, rested and recharged. I got to see my sisters again who came all the way from Masbate.

I also met up with few friends, dropped by SunStar newsroom and visited my old university.

I was a tour guide to my Singaporean editor and I also felt like a tourist myself - shopping, dining at nice restaurants (no McDonald's this time :-)), etc! :-)



What's more fun - we had full body massage and scrub, facial scrub, foot spa, hair cut and treatment, etc! - my first time to have it all together at one time! haha.



Thanks to my Father who has seen my tired soul and heard my cries. He gave me fun treats and restored my spirit through this trip. (Thanks too to my angel who paid almost all expenses of the trip!:-)) It surely was a treat!

 
posted by MercifulRain at 2:04 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    i'm so happy you left Cebu with a happy memories, this time. no more problems with the old lady in the airport.haha!

    your short stay here was worth it. and i was glad to Angel again especially that she made chicken rice.haha! where's our pic, by the way? :)

    im envious. so envious of your full body massage and the facial scrub... and everything... huhu! well, you deserve everything... love you much!

     
  • At 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    hi, ms diadema emping! thanks for celebrating with me in my recent trip! yes, it was all worth it. it was quite short that i didn't have the chance to see other friends (other agents, hehe) and do other things i wanted to. but yes, it was quite fun. bitter memories no more!:-)

    will post more photos next time. i'm doing some changes with my blog. will launch my personal website soon.:-)

    hey, when i go back to cebu next time, why don't we have the massage, facial scrub, etc together? it will be so much fun! take care.

     
  • At 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hi Au! Wow such a treat! :) Glad you enjoyed your short (but sweet) trip here. hehe! Till next time. :)

     
  • At 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    hi cathy! yeah, thanks. it was indeed a sweet trip.:-) how are you? keep me posted!